Thursday, October 10, 2013

Favorite Assignment

I really like this photo for its colors. The soft green and reddish purple go well together and I think, help the photo. This picture demonstrates foreground/
background because part of the green fern is in better focus than the rest of it. I think the blur brings out the colors even more because the green goes well with not so clear aspects of the photo. 

This photo shows leading lines and rule of thirds. The building on the left side creates depth by leading into the church in the center. It is also on the side so it can be considered rule of thirds. I put an effect on the photo so the colors would appear more brown-ish and grainy. I think it goes well with the colors and helps the church's red roof stand out among the rest of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment