Saturday, October 26, 2013

Avedon Portraits2

I like this portrait because of the expression and the lighting. It reminds me of an "Avedon style" portrait because of the white background and the expression of the subject. 

I really like this photo because of how prominent the eyes are. Since the the subject's face is so close we are really able to get a sense of what his eyes look like and how they add to the photo. This is one of my favorites because I think it captures the emotion. 

This photo reminds me of Avedon style because of the plain background and the prominent eyes. They are very dominant and seem to pierce right through you. 
I like this photo because of the eyes and her expression. I tried to capture some sadness in the subject's face, and I think the eyes really pop out at you in this picture. 

This is one of my favorites because of her eyes and mouth. Her face shows some surprise and shock, and demonstrates Avedon style through the prominent eyes. Overall, I think her features add to the photo even more by showing the emotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment